It all began at the Moose Bar, with the soon to be victorious Manchester United facing Liverpool in the background, the omens were good. Decked out in our immensely fetching, and often artistically customised, ULIP Freshers t-shirts, we set out in to the night, splitting in to groups and painting the town red, though not quite literally as Paris' finest were out in force, sporting their best robo-cop regalia.
The events of the Bar Crawl in their totality are far too numerous for me to report so I invite you to comment below and share your experiences (you can hide behind a shield of anonymity if you like). Here is a small sample of what we saw though:
- Very very large conga lines featuring some Frenchies
- Kate Goodbody, after pouring a pint as part of her challenge, was offered bar work
- Pippa Heron dancing with gay abandon on the bar at Fubar
- Joe Thompson, Treasurer extraordinaire, in Liv Scott's denim shorts, whilst Liv herself very much suited his blazer
- Ryan Spooner, his shirt adorned with excuses why it wasn't customised
- Myriad Crawlers bearing the mark of Bagguley
Below is a section of photos from last night (more on their way at the end of the week), hope you enjoy and see you at Corcoran's!